We hate it when people complain about the lack of restaurants in Oman – there are loads and loads of amazing places in town that people just do not know about, cannot be bothered to check out, or are too uncomfortable to try. The Omani Cuisine helps you know about all the restaurants in town and tells you which ones to go to and which ones to avoid.
The Omani Cuisine is written by Riyadh Al Balushi, a blogger skinny as a stick because of his crazy metabolic rate but who is always up for a ride to try out a new restaurant. Riyadh is also responsible for a number of other websites such as The Republic of Code, myITLawyer, and Blue-Chi.com. He writes a column for Muscat Daily titled Cyberia.
You can reach Riyadh by email at riyadh[at]omanicuisine[dot]com
The Omani Cuisine was originally founded by Ahmed Al Yahyai and Riyadh Al Balushi in December 2007.
- “A Taste of Thailand” Special at Asia – Shangri La
- Wasabi Sushi – Bareeq Al Shatti
- The Manhattan Fish Market – Al Athaiba
- Breakfast at Shakespeare & Co – The Wave
- The Beach Restaurant – The Chedi
- China Town – Al Khoudh
- Fauchon – Opera Galleria
- Shakespeare and Co – The Wave Muscat
- Rude Staffer at Pizza Hut Sohar
- Italiano – Al Mawaleh
Content on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 License.